About Me

My photo
I'm a fun time girl that is the mother of another fun time girl. We do fun time things.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scooting Escapade


My brother and I have been taking our kids to the skateboard park. Mainly, because Matt can skate and the girls can scoot, usually along the bike path so they don't get run over by skateboarders. Soph was super brave yesterday and went down on a ramp, riding with both feet on her scoot. It about gave me a heart attack because I envisioned her crashing and hitting her head, but I held my breath and let her go. Sometimes, those little things are the hardest things to make yourself do. I'm realizing this as time goes on.
Avalon asked me to help her down the ramp, so I did. Umm, the wheel hit my foot and knocked her off onto her knee, hence the examination of the knee scrape. Yeah, I'm a good aunt like that. :\ Soph loved scooting on the ramps at the skate park. She's a die hard.

4 comments:

  1. SOPH=SKATE PUNK!!!! omigosh, you must be the most fun mom and auntie in the world. BTW, your blog is listed as adult content and you have to click a button to get through. is that the way you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks Gary! I do love my girls. Thanks for the head's up. I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god this is great. Those girls will have the most fun ever growing up together and being great.
    Love seeing all those girls at the skatepark. Bad asses for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ndia had a scooter when she was younger. I always thought she would go on to skateboards, but she moved on to music and left the death defying to othetrs.

    ReplyDelete