About Me

My photo
I'm a fun time girl that is the mother of another fun time girl. We do fun time things.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dogs



These are two of the five dogs that live with me. Yes. I said five. They are my mom's dogs, but I take care of them all the same, and they drive me insane. Sure, I love them, but their mouthy, loud, and terrible listeners. They do great things too, but mostly they drive me bonkers. The new edition to the pack is Ella, a Yellow Labrador. She's an amazing dog and super intelligent. It took me less than a half hour to train her to lay down. She also sits, shakes, and drops. Though, she will only perform these tricks for me when I have a cookie in tow. That's a sign she might be too smart.

Ella does very well with the kiddos. She adores them, probably because they are all roughly the same age. Ella also loves the Miniature Pinschers (which make up the other four dogs) as well. The Min Pins weigh around 6 pounds each. In the photo above is Zooey. Not only is she the eldest, but Zooey is also the mother of two of the others. She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment